Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has initiated recruitment process for the selection of Constable (Driver). Candidates preparing for the ITBP Constable Driver posts may check here the complete recruitment procedure such as Documentation, Physical tests, Written, Skill and Medical exam. ITBP Driver Selection Process 2023-2024 as Physical (Height, Chest, Weight), PET/ PST, Written exam pattern, Documentation, Skill, Medical test etc latest info is given below.
ITBP Driver Selection Procedure 2023-2024
After the bio-metric, photograph and signature verification at recruitment centre, candidates have to undergo different stages of recruitment process in the order as follows:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Practical (Skill) Test
- Medical Examination (DME/ RME)
Candidates whose application forms are found in order will be issued Admit Card for the ITBP Driver Recruitment Process. All candidates will have to appear for the selection process as per the date, time and center (venue) mentioned in Admit Card (Call letter) downloaded through official website.
For online application form, vacancy details, salary, educational qualification, notification and other details about the ITBP Driver Recruitment, check the detailed information on the link below.
See also: ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 458 Posts 2023-2024
ITBP Constable Driver Selection Procedure
You will have to report to the venue on the date mentioned in the Admit Card along with all the required documents like Identity certificate, educational qualification certificates, Caste Certificate, Aadhar Card etc in original. After verification of identity at the recruitment center, you will have to undergo different selection tests step by step as given below:
1. Height Bar Test:
Firstly, candidates will have to go through the Height Bar Test to fulfill the prescribed Height criteria (see height standards below).
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Candidates qualified in Height Bar Test will go through the following Physical Efficiency Test (PET) events (qualifying in nature).
- Race: 1.6 Kms Race within 7.30 minutes
- Long Jump: 11 Feet (03 Chances)
- High Jump: 3½ Feet (03 Chances)
3. Physical Standard Test (PST):
Candidates qualified in PET will have to undergo Physical Standard Test. Physical Standards (Height, Chest and Weight) for Constable Driver will be measured as follows:
- Gen/SC/OBC Category: 170 Cms
- ST Category: 162.5 Cms
- ST Category (North-Eastern States): 160 Cms
- Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras etc categories: 165 Cms
- Candidates from North-Eastern States: 162.5 Cms
- Gen/SC/OBC Category: 80-85 Cms
- ST Category: 76-81 Cms
- ST Category (North-Eastern States): 76-81 Cms
- Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras etc categories: 78-83 Cms
- Candidates from North-Eastern States: 77-82 Cms
Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
4. Written Examination:
Candidates qualified in the PST will be allowed to appear in the Written Test.
Written Exam Syllabus/ Pattern – ITBP Constable Driver question paper will be of 02 Hours duration and will consist of 100 OMR based objective type questions (01 mark each). Questions for the written test will be of 10th standard. The question paper will be set both in Hindi and English. The Question Paper will comprise of questions on:
- General Knowledge: 10 Questions (10 Marks)
- Mathematics: 10 Questions (10 Marks)
- Hindi: 10 Questions (10 Marks)
- English: 10 Questions (10 Marks)
- Trade Related: 60 Questions (60 Marks)
Cut off marks for qualifying in written exam:
- Gen/ Ex-Servicemen – 35% Marks
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 33% Marks
5. Practical (Skill) Test:
Candidates qualified in written test will have to go through a Skill Test of 50 Marks. Qualifying marks will be 35% for General candidates & Ex-servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC candidates. Check Skill test details by downloading the recruitment notice.
6. Merit List:
After the Skill Test, category wise merit lists will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Exam.
After declaration of merit lists, candidates will have to go through documentation (verification of original documents). To pass in the documentation test, candidates will have to produce all original documents/ certificates in proof of details as given in the online form. The following documents will be required for verification:
- Date of birth certificate (10th pass certificate)
- Driving license (LMV/ HMV)
- Experience certificate (if any)
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Domicile certificate/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card
- Discharge certificate (for Ex-Serviceman)
- Relaxation certificate (if applicable)
- Photograph (same as submitted with online form)
8. Medical Examination:
Finally, candidates will be put through Detailed Medical Examination (DME) in order of merit as per category wise number of vacancies. The candidates will be medically examined to assess their fitness as per Medical Standards. Candidates declared unfit during DME will be allowed to undergo Review Medical Examination (RME).
Search any information available on this site by the help of the custom search box above. You may visit later on this page for other latest updates related to upcoming ITBP Driver Selection Process, Physical Standards, Bharti Exam Pattern etc.