Indian Army, Kumaon Regiment has scheduled to organize CEE and Recruitment rally for all the districts under ARO Almora (i.e. Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital and US Nagar) in Uttarakhand. All eligible candidates can apply online for the ARO Almora Bharti for Agniveer GD, Technical, Clerk/ SKT, Tradesman Vacancies, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Sepoy Pharma up to 15th March 2023. Indian Army ARO Almora Bharti Ranikhet Uttarakhand 2023-2024 as online registration form, eligibility, CEE, online exam syllabus, rally date, physical, selection process, result etc is given below.
Indian Army Uttarakhand Recruitment 2023-2024
The latest schedule of ARO Almora Bharti for Agniveer GD, Technical, Clerk/ SKT & Tradesman and Soldier Nursing Assistant & Sepoy Pharma categories is as follows:
- Online Registration: 16th Feb to 15th March 2023
- Online CEE (1st Phase): 17th April 2023 Onwards
- Districts: Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital and Udham Singh Nagar
- Post Category: Agniveer GD, Technical, Clerk/ SKT & Tradesman and Soldier Nursing Assistant & Sepoy Pharma
- Bharti Rally (2nd Phase): 20th June to 11th July 2023
- Rally Venue: Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet
As per the Agnipath Scheme, candidates under Agniveer category will be initially enrolled as Agniveer GD, Clerk/SKT, Technical, Tradesman, WMP etc in the Indian Army for the service of 04 Years. Later on completion of 04 years of service, based on organisational requirements and policies, 25% Agniveers will be selected in Regular cadre as Soldier GD, Clerk/ SKT, Technical, Tradesman, WMP (Women Military Police) etc.
You may read the other Terms and Conditions for Army Agniveer on the page below.
In Uttarakhand, Indian Army conducts open bharti for the Kumaon Region under ARO Almora & ARO Pithoragarh and conducts open bharti for Garhwal Region under ARO Lansdowne (HQ RTG Zone Lucknow). Recruitment rally for the 04 districts Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital and Udham Singh Nagar is conducted under ARO Almora, whereas rally for the remaining 02 districts Champawat and Pithoragarh of Kumaon Region is conducted under ARO Pithoragarh.
Bharti rally for the 07 districts (Chamoli, Dehradun, Haridwar, Pauri Garhwal, Rudraprayag, Tehri Garhwal and Uttarkashi) of Garhwal Region is conducted under ARO Lansdowne.
Eligibility Criteria (Age and Educational Qualification)
Agniveer GD, Clerk/SKT, Technical and Tradesman – 17½ Years to 21 Years as on the 01st October 2023.
Soldier Nursing Assistant – 17½ Years to 23 Years as on the 01st October 2023.
Soldier/ Sepoy Pharma (AMC) – 19 Years to 27 Years as on the 01st October 2023.
Educational Qualification (All Categories):
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms) – 10th Pass (Matriculation) with 45% Marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system, minimum of D Grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 Grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Agniveer (Technical) and Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) – 12th Pass/ 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% Marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. ITI or Diploma holders will also be eligible for Agniveer (Technical) entry.
Agniveer Clerk/ SKT (All Arms) – 12th Pass/ 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% Marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesmen (10th Pass) (All Arms) – Class 10th simple pass and no stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
Agniveer Tradesmen (8th Pass) (All Arms) – Class 8th simple pass and no stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA (Vet) – 12th Pass (Intermediate) in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% Marks in aggregate and minimum 40% Marks in each subject.
Sepoy Pharma (Army Medical Corps) – 12th Pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, qualified in D.Pharma with minimum 55% Marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individual qualified in B.Pharma with minimum 50% Marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
ARO Almora Army Agniveer/ Soldier Recruitment Rally
After completion of Online CEE (1st Phase), recruitment rally for candidates shortlisted under Agniveer GD, Technical, Clerk/ SKT & Tradesman and Soldier Nursing Assistant and Sepoy Pharma categories is scheduled to be held at KRC Ranikhet from 20th June to 11th July 2023. District wise schedule of Recruitment rally (2nd Phase) for ARO Almora has been updated below after confirmation. The exact date, time and location for the 2nd phase will be intimated through Admit Card.
- 20 to 27 June 2023 – Agniveer GD for Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital and US Nagar.
- 28 to 29 June 2023 – Agniveer Technical, Clerk/SKT and Tradesman (8th/10th Pass) for Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital and US Nagar.
- 03 July 2023 – Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA (Vet) for ARO Amethi, Varanasi, Lucknow, Almora and Pithoragarh.
- 04 July 2023 – Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA (Vet) for ARO Agra, Bareilly, Meerut and Lansdowne.
- 07 July 2023 – Soldier/ Sepoy Pharma for all the districts of Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
Selection Process, Physical and Online CEE Exam
The selection process for Agniveer and Soldier cadre consists of Phase-1 (Online CEE) and Phase-2 (Recruitment Rally). The Detailed information about the latest Selection Process, Online Exam CEE Pattern, Model Paper (Mock Test), Syllabus, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), PMT, Physical Standards (Height, Chest and Weight), Medical exam, Relaxation and Bonus marks etc is given on the links below.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
1.6 Kms Run:
Group 1st (Up to 05 Minutes 30 Seconds) – 60 Marks
Group 2nd (05 Minutes 31 Seconds to 05 Minutes 45 Seconds) – 48 Marks
Beam (Pull Ups):
10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
09 Pull Ups – 33 Marks
08 Pull Ups – 27 Marks
07 Pull Ups – 21 Marks
06 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
Below 6 Pull Ups – Fail
Ditch (09 Feet): Need to qualify
Zig-Zag Balance: Need to qualify
Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Kms Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows:
(1) Between 5000 Feet to 9000 Feet – Add 30 Seconds to all timings.
(2) Between 9000 Feet to 12000 Feet – Add 120 Seconds to all timings.
For the following categories, candidates only need to qualify in PFT:
(1) Soldier Technical.
(2) Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner).
(3) Soldier NA/NA Vet.
(4) Soldier Clerk/SKT.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) – Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical standards as follows:
Height – 163 Cms (162 Cms for Agniveer Clerk/ SKT/ Inventory Management)
Chest – 77 Cms (+05 Cms expansion)
Weight – 48 Kgs
Height of IDG candidates for all categories is 157 Cms. Height of Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas candidates is 162 Cms.
Relaxation in Physical Standards:
Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen – Height: 02 Cms, Chest: 01 Cm and Weight: 02 Kgs
Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen – Height: 02 Cms, Chest: 01 Cm and Weight: 02 Kgs
Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State and those who represented District, College/ School State/ University/ Board Championship) – Height: 02 Cms, Chest: 03 Cms and Weight: 05 Kgs
Note: Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.
Online Registration form, Documents and Notification
Eligible candidates are required to register online applications for the Indian Army ARO Almora Bharti Rally through the website joinindianarmy.nic.in up to 15th Mar 2023. Candidates are required to register online (one time) before submitting applications for the Recruitment Rally. Candidates registered earlier can directly submit online application forms using registered Email ID and Password.
After the registration process you can appear in Online CEE (1st Phase) at selected centers on respective dates as mentioned in Admit Card only. Thereafter, candidates shortlisted in Online CEE have to participate in Recruitment Rally (2nd Phase) as per the date, time and location mentioned in 2nd Phase Admit Card (Call letter). The Admit Card for candidates belonging to ARO Almora will be available to download (print) after 10th August 2022.
For eligibility, registration, online form, admit card etc see the detailed information: Army Bharti Online Registration, Eligibility, Apply 2023-2024
Required documents – Carry the following required documents in original with 02 attested photocopies at the rally location KRC Ranikhet.
- Admit Card printed on good quality paper.
- 20 passport size colour photographs in white background (not more than 03 months old).
- Educational marks sheets and certificates (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Diploma etc).
- Domicile certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Caste certificate with photograph issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM (if religion is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate issued by the Principal/ College Principal/ Headmaster of last studied School/ College.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last 06 months.
- Unmarried Certificate for all candidates with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last 06 months.
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office (if applicable).
- NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate (if any).
- Sports Certificate (for Sportsmen).
- Affidavit duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper duly attested by notary (as per given format).
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Police Character Certificate.
- Sarpanch/ Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).
- Certificate of Bonus Marks/ Relaxation.
For the certificate formats and detailed information about the Indian Army ARO Almora KRC Ranikhet Uttarakhand Bharti 2023-2024, you can download the official recruitment notification in pdf format below. You can also contact ARO Almora at official Telephone number 05962-297192/ 05962-298449. Stay connected to check the ARO Almora CEE Result and Final Result declared by the Join Indian Army.
Search any information available on this site by the help of the custom search box above. You may visit later for other updates related to the Current and Upcoming Indian Army Uttarakhand Bharti, ARO Almora, Kumaon Regiment Recruitment Rally, Haldwani, Banbasa, Ranikhet Agniveer Bharti, Result etc.