Indian Air Force (IAF) is going to organize Airmen Recruitment rally for eligible male candidates from all the districts of Jharkhand State (JH) for Intake 01/2021. The Recruitment Test for Group X Technical trades (except education instructor) will be conducted at 10 Airmen Selection Centre, Bihta, Patna (Bihar) from 10 December to 19 December 2020. Indian Air Force Jharkhand Recruitment Rally Bihta Bharti Jobs 2020-2021 latest information as district-wise rally dates, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure etc is given below.
Indian Air Force Jharkhand Airmen Bharti Rally
Unmarried male candidates from all the districts of Jharkhand i.e. Bokaro, Chatra, Deoghar, Dhanbad, Dumka, East Singhbhum, Garhwa, Giridih, Godda, Gumla, Hazaribag, Jamtara, Khunti, Koderma, Latehar, Lohardaga, Pakur, Palamu, Ramgarh, Ranchi, Sahibganj, Seraikela-Kharsawan, Simdega and West Singhbhum are eligible for this Recruitment Rally.
Age Limit – Candidates should be born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification – 12th Pass/ 10+2/ equivalent examination pass with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
03 years Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Govt recognized polytechnic Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma or in 12th/ 10th if English is not a subject in diploma.
Physical and Medical Standards:
Height – 152.5 Cms
Chest – Minimum 5 Cms expansion
Weight – Proportionate to height and age
Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately and should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points. Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Selection Process, Physical and Exam Syllabus
Indian Air Force (Security) trade selection process will consist of Verification of eligibility, Physical fitness test, Written test, Adaptability test-1, Adaptability test-2 and Medical examination. The PFT will consist of 1.6 Kms Run within 6 minutes 30 seconds, 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats. For selection, Provisional Select List (PSL) will be prepared and the inclusion of candidates in the PSL will depend upon their performance in the recruitment rally. The AISL/ PSL for Intake 01/2021 will be published at 10 Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station Bihta, Patna (Bihar) on 31 December 2020. The PSL will also be available at Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB) website airmenselection.cdac.in.
Jharkhand IAF Bharti Registration, Schedule and Notification
Eligible and interested candidates will have to register online for the Jharkhand IAF Recruitment Rally for Group X Technical Trades (except Education Instructor). Pre-Registration for the rally is scheduled to be start from 27 November (11.00 AM) to 28 November 2020 (05.00 PM) on the website airmenselection.cdac.in.
In view of COVID-19 restrictions and consequent testing constrains, limited candidates will be tested. In case of over subscription, shortlisted candidates based on merit (% marks obtained in Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination/ Diploma course) will be issued provisional admit card. Only candidates issued with provisional admit cards will be allowed to appear in the recruitment rally.
Candidates fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions are required to report at 10 Airmen Selection Centre, Bihta, Patna (Bihar) as per the date and time mentioned in provisional admit card. The recruitment rally for IAF Group X Technical Trades (except Education Instructor) for all the districts of Jharkhand will be conducted as per the Selection Programme (Schedule) below.
- 10 December to 13 December 2020: Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Written Test, Adaptability Test 1 and Adaptability Test 2 (As per registration approx 250 candidates each day)
- 14 December 2020: Reserve Day
- 15 December to 18 December 2020: Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Written Test, Adaptability Test 1 and Adaptability Test 2 (As per registration approx 250 candidates each day)
- 19 December 2020: Reserve Day
Writing Materials and Documents Required:
1. Print out copy of provisional admit card for recruitment rally.
2. HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Gum tube, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
3. Seven un-attested recent (taken not before November 2020) passport size colour photographs (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his Name and Date of Photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
4. Original and 04 self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for Date of Birth verification).
5. Original and 04 self-attested photocopies of Matriculation mark sheet (if English is not a subject in Diploma course).
6. Original and 04 self-attested photocopies of Intermediate (10+2)/ Diploma Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet.
7. Original and 04 self-attested photocopies of Domicile Certificate.
8. Original and 04 self-attested photocopies of NCC A, B or C Certificate (if applicable).
You can register for IAF Jharkhand Bharti from 27 November (11.00 AM) to 28 November 2020 (05.00 PM) through the link below. For the detailed information about Indian Air Force Rally in Jharkhand, download the official advertisement or recruitment rally notification below.
See also: Army Danapur Zone Bharti Schedule (Bihar and Jharkhand)
IAF Jharkhand Bharti Registration
Jharkhand IAF Recruitment Rally Notice
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later for other latest updates related to Indian Air Force Jharkhand Recruitment Rally, IAF Bharti Bihta Patna, Group X Group Y Vacancy etc.