Indian Railways invited applications for filling up the following 10734 Group D Vacancies of Track Maintainer Grade IV and Assistant (Workshop, Loco Shed, Pointsman, Track Machine, TRD, Hospital Assistant etc) for RRB Ahmedabad (Western Railway Mumbai). All eligible male and female candidates can apply online for the RRB Ahmedabad Group D Vacancies (Level-1) through the website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in. RRB Ahmedabad Group D Recruitment Western Railway Mumbai as online application form, salary, vacancy details, important dates, admit card, result etc info is given below.
RRB Ahmedabad Western Railway Group D Recruitment
RRC Western Railway has released Group D PET Call letter for the Physical Efficiency Test to be conducted from 10th Jan to 21st Jan 2023 (excluding 14/15 Jan). All shortlisted candidates can download PET Call letter using Registration number and Date of Birth through the link provided below (active from 03rd Jan 2023 onwards).
RRB Ahmedabad Group D Result for CEN RRC 01/2019 (Level 1 Posts) has been declared on 22 Dec 2022. PET Admit Card or E-Call letter download and schedule to be updated shortly. There are total 27439 candidates shortlisted for the next stage i.e. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) scheduled to be conducted from January 2023 onwards.
Check the Roll Numbers of provisionally shortlisted candidates for PET by downloading the RRB Ahmedabad Result (list of candidates Shortlisted for Physical Efficiency Test) in pdf format below. PET, Document Verification, Medical Examination and publication of Panel for Level-1 posts for the shortlisted candidates of RRB Ahmedabad will be completed by RRC Western Railway, Mumbai (www.rrc-wr.com).
You can check your CBT Percentile Score, Normalized Marks and Short-listing Status for PET through the link below using Registration Number and Date of Birth. The link will be updated on or before 27.12.2022 (18:00 Hrs) and will be live upto 01.01.2023 (23:55 Hrs).
Pay Scale – Rs 18000 (7th CPC Pay Matrix level 01) plus other allowances.
Age Limit – 18 to 31 years as on 01.07.2019 i.e. a candidate must be born between 02.07.1986 and 01.07.2001.
Educational Qualification – 10th Pass or ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate.
Total Number of Vacancies – 10734 Posts
RRB Ahmedabad Group D Vacancy Details
- Assistant (Workshop) – 722 (UR-281, SC-114, ST-51, OBC-204, EWS-72)
- Assistant Bridge – 74 (UR-29, SC-11, ST-05, OBC-22, EWS-07)
- Assistant C and W – 708 (UR-285, SC-108, ST-54, OBC-190, EWS-71)
- Assistant Depot (Stores) – 175 (UR-70, SC-24, ST-13, OBC-50, EWS-18)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel) – 190 (UR-79, SC-27, ST-14, OBC-51, EWS-19)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical) – 64 (UR-26, SC-10, ST-05, OBC-17, EWS-06)
- Assistant Operations (Electrical) – 37 (UR-15, SC-05, ST-03, OBC-10, EWS-04)
- Assistant Pointsman – 1706 (UR-666, SC-265, ST-131, OBC-473, EWS-171)
- Assistant Signal and Telecom – 582 (UR-227, SC-100, ST-42, OBC-155, EWS-58)
- Assistant Track Machine – 72 (UR-53, SC-10, ST-00, OBC-02, EWS-07)
- Assistant TL and AC – 322 (UR-151, SC-44, ST-20, OBC-75, EWS-32)
- Assistant TL and AC (Workshop) – 43 (UR-19, SC-06, ST-03, OBC-11, EWS-04)
- Assistant TRD – 276 (UR-112, SC-39, ST-23, OBC-74, EWS-28)
- Assistant Works – 498 (UR-198, SC-75, ST-38, OBC-137, EWS-50)
- Assistant Works (Workshop) – 61 (UR-25, SC-09, ST-05, OBC-16, EWS-06)
- Hospital Assistant – 215 (UR-87, SC-29, ST-19, OBC-58, EWS-22)
- Track Maintainer Grade IV – 4989 (UR-1964, SC-771, ST-386, OBC-1369, EWS-499)
Selection and Recruitment Procedure
Recruitment process for the selection of Ahmedabad Group D trades will consist of Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification. For the CBT Exam Date, Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Documentation, Selection Procedure, Result etc latest news updates read the information below.
RRB Ahmedabad Group D Online Registration Form
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the RRB Ahmedabad Group D Western Railway Vacancies online directly through the link provided below or through the website rrbahmedabad.gov.in up to 12th April 19. Keep ready a valid Email ID, mobile number, educational qualification details and scanned copies of color photograph & SC/ST Certificate before filling online application form.
Complete the registration and application part 1 and part 2 with filling all the required details. For registration and filling of application part 1 and part 2, follow the steps as given on Railway All RRB Group D Recruitment. After successful submission of online application, take print out of the online application form for reference and record.
General/ OBC Category – Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class – Rs. 250/-
The exam fee can be online (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking) or offline (SBI Bank Challan and Post Office Challan).
Opening date of registration of online form – 12-03-2019
Last date of registration of online form – 12-04-2019 (11.59 PM)
Last date of payment of fee (offline) – 18-04-2019 (01.00 PM)
Last date of payment of fee (online) – 23-04-2019 (11.59 PM)
Final submission of application form – 26-04-2019 (11.59 PM)
Exam date: 17th Aug to 25th Aug 2022
Register and Submit online application form for the RRB Ahmedabad Group D Bharti (Level-1 Posts) by visiting on the link below. For the detailed information about Western Railway (WR) Mumbai Recruitment, download Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No. RRC 01/2019 in pdf format.
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later on this page for other latest updates related to upcoming RRB Ahmedabad Group D Recruitment, Western Railway Vacancies, RRC WR Mumbai Group D Jobs, Admit Card, Result etc.