Applications are invited for the combined recruitment to the following Defence Civilian Vacancies in 223 Advance Base Ordnance Depot (ABOD), 17 Field Ammunition Depot and 23 Field Ammunition Depot. All eligible Indian citizens can apply for the 23 FAD Vacancies of Tradesmen Mate, Firemen, Junior Office Assistant (LDC) and MTS in the prescribed application form downloaded from www.indianarmy.nic.in or www.ncs.gov.in. 23 FAD (Field Ammunition Depot) Combined Recruitment Suranussi (Jalandhar) Civilian Bharti 2020 as application form, vacancy details, salary, qualification, selection process, physical, exam pattern etc latest information is given below.
23 FAD, 223 ABOD and 17 FAD Combined Bharti 2020
Pay Scale (Salary):
Tradesmen Mate and MTS – Rs 18000-56900 (Pay Level-1)
Firemen and Junior Office Assistant (LDC) – Rs 19900-63200 (Pay Level-2)
Total number of Vacancies – 108 Posts
Trade-wise Vacancy Details:
Tradesmen Mate – 62 (UR-31, SC-09, OBC-16, EWS-06)
Firemen – 35 (UR-15, SC-10, OBC-07, EWS-03)
Junior Office Assistant (LDC) – 09 (UR-03, OBC-04, EWS-02)
MTS – 02 (UR)
See also: All Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment Civilian Vacancies
See the attached image below for the Unit-wise and Category-wise distribution of 23 FAD Combined Recruitment vacancies.
Age Limit and Educational Qualification
Age Limit – 18 to 25 years as on application closing date (age relaxation as per Govt rules)
Tradesmen Mate – 10th Pass (Matriculation) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
MTS – 10th Pass (Matriculation) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. Conversant with the duties of the trade with one year experience in the trade is desirable.
Firemen – 10th Pass (Matriculation) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Junior Office Assistant (LDC) – 12th Pass (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
See also: Army 24 FAD Tradesman LDC Fireman Recruitment Vacancies
23 FAD Recruitment Process, Physical and Exam Pattern
The selection process will consist of Written Test and Physical Endurance Test/ Skill Test (as applicable). The recruitment tests will be conducted at 23 FAD. Dates for Physical Tests/ Written Test for all categories will be intimated in the Admit Card (Call letter) only to individuals whose applications received through Ordinary Post/ Registered Post/ Speed Post and are found correct in all respects after scrutiny by Commandant, 23 FAD.
OMR based written exam (10th/ 12th Standard) will be of 02 hours duration and will consist of 150 Objective type questions of total 150 Marks (01 Mark each) as per the pattern below:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 25 Questions (25 Marks)
- Numerical Aptitude – 25 Questions (25 Marks)
- General English – 50 Questions (50 Marks)
- General Awareness – 50 Questions (50 Marks)
Physical Endurance / Skill Test (Qualifying)
Physical Test (Fireman):
- Physical Measurements – Height: 165 Cms, Chest: 81.5-85 Cms and Weight: 50 Kgs
- Physical Endurance Test – 1.6 Km run within 06 Minutes, Carrying a man of 63.5 Kgs to 183 Meters distance within 96 Seconds, Vertical rope climbing (03 Meters) and Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch and landing on both feet.
Physical Test (Tradesman Mate):
Physical Endurance Test for the post of Tradesman (Mate) will be qualifying in nature. Candidates are required to pass the following tests:
- 1.5 Km Run (for male candidates) within 06 Minutes
- Carrying a weight 50 Kgs to distance of 200 Meters within 100 seconds
For Female Candidates – Timing of Physical Endurance Test for female candidates will be as deemed fit by the BOO conducting recruitment.
Typing Test (Junior Office Assistant):
- English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. and Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m.
- Time Allowed – 10 Minutes
(35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Application Form, Required Documents and Notification
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the 23 FAD Jalandhar Defence Vacancies in the prescribed application form by downloading from Indian Army website www.indianarmy.nic.in or www.ncs.gov.in or directly from the link below. Send application form complete in all respect along with the following required documents through Ordinary Post/ Registered Post/ Speed Post to “Commandant, 23 Field Ammunition Depot, PIN-909723, C/o 56 APO” so as to reach on or before closing date.
Envelope containing application must be superscribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Tradesman (Mate)/Junior Office Assistant (Erstwhile LDC)/Fireman (EX-SERVICEMEN/ GEN/ EWS/PH/ MSP/ SC/ ST/OBC)” (Delete whichever is not applicable).
Required documents (self attested):
1. Educational qualification certificates and marks sheets
2. Date of birth certificate
3. Medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner for physical fitness
4. Caste certificate
5. Domicile certificate (for residents of Jammu UT, Kashmir UT & Laddakh UT availing age relaxation, as applicable)
6. EWS certificate (if applicable)
7. Discharge certificate (for Ex-serviceman)
8. Sports Certificate (in case of Sports person)
9. Self addressed envelope with postal stamps of Rs 25/-
10. Two additional passport size photographs
Last date for receipt of application form – Within 21 Days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment news
For the application form and other details about 23 FAD Combined Recruitment Vacancies, download the official recruitment notification from the link provided below.
See also: 17 FAD Ludhiana Recruitment Tradesman LDC Vacancies
Recruitment Notice and Application form
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later for other latest updates related to 23 FAD Recruitment, Army Civilian Jobs, Field Ammunition Depot Vacancies etc.