India Post, Uttarakhand Postal Circle invited applications for recruitment as Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant/ Postman/ MTS against Sports Quota. All eligible male and female meritorious sportsperson can apply for the India Post Sports Quota Vacancies in the paper application form downloaded from www.indiapost.gov.in. Uttarakhand Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2019-2020 latest information as application form, vacancy details, salary, qualification, selection process, how to apply, required documents etc is given below.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Sportsperson Vacancies
Pay Scale (Salary):
Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant – Rs 25500-81100 (as per 7th CPC Pay matrix level 4)
Postman – Rs 21700-69100 (as per 7th CPC Pay matrix level 3)
MTS – As per 7th CPC Pay matrix level 1
Total number of vacancies – 10 Posts
Division and Cadre wise vacancy details:
Almora (Postal Assistant) – 01 Vacancy (UR)
Pithoragarh (Postal Assistant) – 01 Vacancy (UR)
RMS “DN” Div. Dehradun (Sorting Assistant) – 04 Vacancies (UR)
RMS “DN” Div. Dehradun (Sorting Assistant) – 01 Vacancy (UR)
Nainital (Postman) – 01 Vacancy (UR)
Pauri Garhwal (Postman) – 01 Vacancy (UR)
Pithoragarh (MTS) – 01 Vacancy (UR)
See the image below for the division and cadre wise sportsperson vacancy details.
Age, Educational and Sports Qualification
Age Limit – 18 to 27 years as on application closing date.
12th Pass (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized University or Board of a School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams). The candidate should have knowledge of local language (i.e. Hindi) of the Uttarakhand state and should have studied Hindi as a subject at least up to Matriculation level.
Candidates with higher qualifications are not entitled for any weight-age in the process. Candidates who have passed Vocational course or job oriented course only, are not eligible. Candidate must have computer application/ typing and Data Entry knowledge upto the required standard, i.e. 30/25 words speed per minute in English/Hindi (not required for the post of MTS).
1. Candidates who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in game/sport mentioned above.
2. Candidates who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in the sport/game mentioned above.
3. Candidates who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in the sport/game mentioned above.
4. Candidates who have been awarded National awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Uttarakhand Post Sports Quota Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be made strictly on the basis of required educational qualification and sports qualification and subject to fulfillment of other conditions & instructions as mentioned the recruitment notification. Selected candidates will be appointed and they will remain on probation and they will have to undergo training etc as per rules.
See also: CISF Sports Quota Recruitment Head Constable Vacancies
Application form, Required Documents and Notification
Eligible and desirous candidates can apply for the Uttarakhand Postal Circle Sports Quota Vacancies in the prescribed application form (offline) by downloading directly from the link below. Candidates applying for more than one Game/Event will have to submit separate application with complete documents for each Game/Event (combined application will be rejected). Send application form complete in all respect along with the following required certificates/ documents by Speed Post/ Registered Post to “The Chief Postmaster General, Uttarakhand Circle, Dehradun -248001” so as to reach on or before the last date.
The envelope containing the application must be super-scribed as “APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF POSTAL ASSISTANT/ SORTING ASSISTANT/ POSTMAN/ MTS IN UTTARAKHAND CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA”.
Gen/ OBC Candidates – Rs 400/-
SC/ ST/ Female Candidates – Rs 100/-
The application fee may be deposited in UCR in any Post Office in UK Circle and receipt thereof in original be pasted on the application form at provided place. In case of candidates residing outside UK Circle, they will have to enclose IPOs of the fees value in favour of CPMG, UK Circle, Dehradun-248001.
Required Documents – Candidates are required to send photocopies of certificates and documents issued by the Competent Authority duly attested by a gazetted officer along with the application.
1. All marks sheets of educational qualifications.
2. Certificates issued by the Competent Authority in support of sports qualifications/ achievements.
3. Proof of date of birth (Matriculation certificate)
4. Caste/ Community certificate from SC/ ST/ OBC candidates in prescribed format.
5. Two latest identical passport size photographs (one duly pasted on application and the other sent loose with name and address written on the reverse).
6. Duly filled in application form completely itself with signed Undertaking.
7. One self addressed envelope duly affixing postage stamp of Rs 45/-.
8. UCR receipt in original or IPOs of required fees value.
Last date of receipt of application form – 20.12.2019
Last date of receipt of application form for remote areas – 24.12.2019
For application form and other details about Uttarakhand Post Circle Sports Quota Vacancies, download official recruitment notification in pdf format from the link provided below.
See also: Uttarakhand Govt all Recruitment and Exam Updates
Go to Uttarakhand Post Official Website
Recruitment notice and Application form
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later for other latest updates related to Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment, Sports Quota Vacancy, Sportsperson Jobs etc.