Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up of vacancies in under mentioned posts in the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) a Central Armed Police Force under Ministry of Home Affairs.
(Male & Female)
Pay scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200 in PB-II
Age (as on 20/07/2013): Up to 30 Years
Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Head Constable (Workshop):
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + 2400 in PB-I
Number of vacancies: 186 (Gen-88, SC-27, ST-15, OBC-56)
Age (as on 20/07/2013): 18 to 25 years
Educational Qualification: Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board or Equivalent with Diploma/Certificate in Automobile or Motor Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or Equivalent and must possess valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicle.
Selection /Recruitment Process:
Selection/Recruitment Process will be based on Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Technical Test and Medical Examination.
The candidates belonging to General and OBC Category will be required to pay ` 50/- (non refundable) as application fee in the form of Bank Draft. The Bank Draft should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, FTR HQ SSB, Patna, (Bihar) payable at SBI Patna. No fee will be charged from SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and female candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates should send their Applications (duly filled in) complete in all respect along with Admit Card duly filled in, in the prescribed pro-forma as per the notification. The application shall be typed on one side only in full size plain paper with passport size photographs affixed, application fee, attested copies of testimonials are sent on the address mentioned below so as to reach to the addressee on or before the prescribed last date i.e. 20/07/2013 for all states except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of HP, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 27/07/2013. Two self addressed envelopes of 4” x 9” size with ` 25/- postage stamps affixed on each should be attached with application form. Application should be sent by post at the following address:
The Inspector General, Frontier
HQ SSB, Patna Rukanpura House,
Rukanpura, Beli Road,
Distt: Patna (Bihar) PIN: 800 014
Enclosures Required to be Attached with Application Form:
Attested copies of following documents be attached with the application form:-
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Technical qualification/experience certificate/Heavy Driving License.
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC Certificate issued by an authority not below the rank of Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar or SDM.
- Questionnaire duly signed by the candidate as per Annexure-VI
- Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities for verification of citizenship.
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.
- Two self addressed envelopes of 4”x9” size with ` 25/- postage stamps affixed on each envelope.
- Certificate as per Annexure-V for claiming relaxation in height & chest (if applicable).
- Envelope containing Application must be subscribed in bold letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (NAME OF POST FOR WHICH APPLIED FOR WITH POST CODE) IN SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL”.
Last date for receipt of Application form: 20 July 2013
Last date for receipt of Application form for far flung areas: 27 July 2013
For Application form and other details like Minimum Physical and Medical Standards, PET events, Syllabus for written Examination, Technical test/Practical test etc. download full advertisement from the link provided below.
Download full Advertisement
Subscribe to Free Email Updates!