Indian Army, IRO Delhi Cantt has scheduled to organize Agniveer recruitment rally under Agnipath Scheme for Delhi and Haryana NCR at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium Bawana during September 2022. The IRO Delhi Cantt will organize rally for Delhi and Haryana State (Faridabad, Gurugram, Mewat & Palwal districts only) for recruitment of Agniveer GD, Technical, Clerk/SKT and Tradesman vacancies. Indian Army IRO Delhi Cantt Agniveer Bharti, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurugram, Mewat, Palwal Recruitment Rally 2022-2023 as online registration form, date, location, districts, admit card, physical, exam syllabus, model papers download etc are given below.
Indian Army IRO Delhi Cantt Agniveer Recruitment
Army IRO Delhi Cantt Bharti – Agniveer Recruitment under the Agnipath Scheme for Delhi (Central Delhi, East Delhi, New Delhi, North Delhi, North East Delhi, North West Delhi, South Delhi, South West Delhi, West Delhi, Shahdara & South East Delhi districts) and Haryana (Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat & Palwal districts) under Independent Recruiting Office (IRO) Delhi Cantt will be organized as follows:
Bharti Registration – 05th July to 04th August 2022
Bharti Rally Date – 07 September to 27 September 2022 (Tentative)
Venue (Location) – Rajiv Gandhi Stadium Bawana (Delhi)
Districts – Delhi (Central, East, New Delhi, North, North East, North West, South, South West, West, Shahdara, South East) and Haryana (Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat, Palwal) under IRO Delhi Cantt
Post Category – Agniveer GD, Technical, Clerk/SKT and Tradesman (8 & 10th Pass)
Note: The date and venue are tentative and subject to change. Final date and venue for IRO Delhi Cantt Bharti will be mentioned in the Admit Card issued for the Recruitment rally.
Age Limit – 17½ to 23 Years (As on 01st October of recruitment year). Relaxation of 02 years in upper age limit is applicable as onetime measure for the year 2022-23.
Agniveer GD – 10th Pass (Matriculation) with 45% Marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system, minimum of D Grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 Grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Agniveer (Technical) – 12th Pass/ 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% Marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. ITI or Diploma holders will also be eligible for Agniveer (Technical) entry.
Agniveer Clerk/ SKT – 12th Pass/ 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% Marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesmen (10th Pass) – Class 10th simple pass and no stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
Agniveer Tradesmen (8th Pass) – Class 8th simple pass and no stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
IRO Delhi Bharti Registration, Notification and Admit Card
You can apply online for the Indian Army IRO Delhi Cantt Recruitment Rally through the website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 05th July to 04th August 2022. Registration of online application is compulsory to appear in the recruitment rally at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium Bawana location on respective dates as mentioned in Admit Card only. Rally date, time, category, essential documents etc required information will be given in Admit Card. You can download (print) your Admit Card (Call letter) after 20th August.
Visit on the link below for all the important steps provided for eligibility checking, registration, submission of online form and downloading admit card.
Required documents – You will have to carry the following required documents in original with 02 attested photocopies at the rally location:
1. Admit Card printed on good quality paper.
2. 20 passport size colour photographs in white background (not more than 03 months old).
3. Educational marks sheets and certificates (10th/ 12th/ Graduation etc).
4. Domicile certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
5. Caste certificate with photograph issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
6. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM (if religion is not mentioned in caste certificate).
7. School Character Certificate issued by the Principal/ College Principal/ Headmaster of last studied School/ College.
8. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last 06 months.
9. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last 06 months.
10. Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office (if applicable).
11. NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate (if any).
12. Sports Certificate (for Sportsmen).
13. Affidavit duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper duly attested by notary (as per given format).
14. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
15. Police Character Certificate.
16. Sarpanch/ Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).
17. Vaccination Certificate (COVID-19).
For the certificate formats and detailed information about the IRO Delhi Agniveer Bharti 2022-2023, you can download the official recruitment rally notification in pdf format below. For any queries you may contact IRO Delhi Cantt at telephone number 011-25686451.
See also: Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Schedule All Zones States
See also: Indian Air Force Uttarakhand and Delhi Recruitment Rally
IRO Delhi Bharti Rally Notification
Register and Submit Online Application
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later on this page for other latest updates related to Indian Army Delhi Cantt Bharti, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat, Palwal, Haryana Recruitment Rally.