Indian Navy Syllabus and Sample Question Papers for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) and Artificer Apprentice (AA) are being provided here for candidates preparing for the Agniveer written exam. Question Paper for the SSR Recruitment Exam will comprise of objective type questions based on Science, Mathematics, English and General Awareness. Check and download the latest Indian Navy SSR Syllabus and Sample/ Model Question Paper pdf for the Agniveer written exam below.
Indian Navy SSR Syllabus and Exam Question Paper
Agniveer SSR Written Exam Pattern:
The recruitment process will consist of a Written Examination of maximum 100 Marks. Exam question paper for Agniveer SSR entry will be of 10+2 Standard and will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness. The question paper will be of 01 Hour duration and will consist of total 100 objective type questions (01 mark each). The question paper will be bilingual i.e. will be set both in English and Hindi.
Candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. Negative marking of 0.25 Mark (¼ Mark) will be applicable for the written examination for every wrong answer marked by candidates. As per the given sample paper, the SSR question paper will divided in four sections as follows:
Section A: English (25 Questions)
Section B: Science (25 Questions)
Section C: Mathematics (25 Questions)
Section D: General Awareness (25 Questions)
For the detailed information about Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment as eligibility, physical standards, selection process, Online Registration, important dates, notification etc check the link below.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Syllabus:
1. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation.
2. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics and Current Electricity.
3. Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current and Electromagnetic Waves.
4. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices and Principles of Communication.
5. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases and Computer Science.
1. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences & Series and Trigonometry.
2. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines and Circles.
3. Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory and Statistics.
4. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation and Applications of Derivatives.
5. Indefinite Integrals, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants and Definite Integrals.
1. Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences and Change active to passive/ passive to active voice.
2. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites and Punctuation.
3. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms and Meanings of difficult words.
4. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc) and Use of pronouns.
General Knowledge/ General Awareness:
1. Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours and Freedom Movement.
2. Sports: championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours and Current Affairs.
3. Important National Facts about India- Heritage, Arts, Dance, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies.
4. Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities.
5. Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding.
Syllabus and Sample Question Paper Download:
Download the Agniveer SSR Syllabus, Written Exam Sample Question Paper in pdf formats as provided by the Join Indian Navy through the links below.
See also: Indian Navy MR Syllabus and Exam Sample Question Paper
Download Agniveer SSR Syllabus
Download Sample Question Paper
Search any information available on this site by the help of Google custom search box above. You may visit later for other latest updates related to Indian Navy SSR Syllabus, SSR AA Exam Pattern, Sample Question Paper etc.