Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University invited applications for the entrance exam for admission to 02 years BEd (04 years for BScBEd/ BABEd) in the Govt/ Self-financed affiliated institutes. This year SDSUV BEd Entrance is scheduled to be held on 23rd July 2023, while the Integrated BEd Entrance exam will be held on 20th August 2023. All eligible candidates can apply online for the Entrance Exam through sdsuvbed.in. SDSUV B.Ed Entrance Exam as online application form, eligibility, fee, exam pattern, important dates, admit card, result, counselling etc is given below.
SDSUV BEd and Integrated BEd Entrance Exam 2023-2024
General Category – Graduation with at least 50% Marks or Post Graduation (PG) from a recognized University.
OBC/ SC/ ST Category – Graduation/ PG/ Equivalent with at least 45% Marks from a recognized University.
Candidates appearing in the final year of qualifying examination i.e. Graduation/ Post Graduation are also eligible to apply for the B.Ed entrance exam.
Integrated BEd (04 Years) – Candidates who have secured at least 50% Marks in 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board/ council are eligible to appear in BSc BEd and BA BEd (04 years integrated course) Entrance exam. There will be a relaxation of 05% marks will be applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates.
B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern and Centres
Paper 1st (B1) – General Knowledge and General Hindi/ English (200 Marks).
Paper 2nd (B2) – Specific Aptitude Test Art/ Commerce/ Science (200 Marks).
Each paper will be of 01 Hour 30 Minutes duration.
For General Category – 40% (80 Marks) in each paper
For Reserved Category – 27% (54 Marks) in each paper
Exam Centres – Gopeshwar, Karnaprayag, Agastyamuni, Srinagar, Pauri, Kotdwar, New Tehri, Uttarkashi, Rishikesh, Dehradun, Roorkee and Haridwar.
Exam Pattern for 04 years Integrated Course (BScBEd/ BABEd) – The question paper comprises of 02 sections as Section-A and Section-B. The Section-A will be of General Knowledge and General Aptitude consisting of 50 questions. Section-B will be of Specific Aptitude Test (Arts & Commerce or Science) consisting of 50 questions. There are total 100 Questions in the exam and the candidate has to attempt all the questions. Each question is of 1 mark.
SDSUV B.Ed College and Institute List
1. Aryan College of Education, Haridwar
2. Aroma Girls College, Haridwar
3. Asha Academy, Haridwar
4. Arihant Educational Society, Haridwar (U.K.)
5. Blue Mountain College of Teachers Education, Dehradun
6. Beehive College of Management & Technology, Dehradun
7. B.S.M. (Women) B.Ed College, Roorkee, Haridwar
8. Ch. Bharat Singh Institute of Teacher Education, Jhabrera, Haridwar
9. Harish Chandra Ramkali B.Ed College, Haridwar
10. Himalayan Institute of Education & Technology, Chamoli
11. Harsh Vidhya Mandir College of Education, Haridwar
12. Jagannath Vishwa College of Education, Doiwala (Dehradun)
13. Maya Devi Educational Foundation, Dehradun
14. Northern India College of Education, Haridwar
15. Nimbus School of Education, Dehradun
16. Om Bio-Science & Pharma College A Faculty of B.Ed, Roorkee
17. PITS B.Ed College Bhatwari, Uttarkashi
18. Phonics Group of Institutions, Roorkee
19. Roorkee College of Education, Haridwar (U.K.)
20. RCP’S Institute of Education, Roorkee (Haridwar)
21. RIMS College, Roorkee (Haridwar)
22. Shivalik Institute of Professional Studies, Dehradun
23. SB College of Education, Dehradun
24. SGBG Memorial College of Education, Chamoli
25. Sunrise Academy Management Society, Dehradun
26. Vidhyavati College of Professional Education, Haridwar
27. Govt PG College Gopeswar, Chamoli
28. Govt PG College Kotdwar
29. Govt PG College Augustyamuni
30. Govt PG College Dakpathar
31. Govt PG College, Uttarkashi
32. Govt Degree College, Vedikhal, Pauri
33. Govt Degree College Nanidanda, Pauri
34. Govt PG College, Jaiharikhal, Pauri
Application form, Important Dates and Notification
Online registration for the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam can be made through the website sdsuvbed.in or sdsuv.ac.in or through the direct link below. You may apply for the B.Ed Entrance up to 10th July 2023 (revised), while up to 20th August 2023 for the Integrated B.Ed Entrance exam. You are advised to go through the Notification/ Brochure/ Prospectus carefully and fill all the required details correctly while filling up the online application form.
After submitting the application form online, take printout of the system generated application form for further requirements such as counseling. The printout of the application form is not required to send to the University/ Institution. Keep photocopies of the confirmation page or online application form and fee payment receipt for further requirements.
Important Steps to Submit SDSUV B.Ed Entrance Application form:
Step 1: Fill personal details carefully (duplicate Email ID and Mobile number not allowed in registration form).
Step 2: Fill weightage details.
Step 3: Fill qualification details.
Step 4: Upload Photograph (20-50kb) and Signature (10-20kb).
Step 5: Submit fee and print the receipt (check your filled-up form before submission of fee, after submission of fee Editing is not possible).
Step 6: Print confirmation page.
GEN/ OBC/ EWS Category – Rs 1000/- plus Bank charges
SC/ ST/ PH Category – Rs 600/- plus Bank charges
The requisite fee can be remitted by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI/ Wallet etc.
Important Dates (Revised):
Commencement of registration of online form – 09.06.2023
Last date of registration of online form – 10.07.2023
Last date of payment of application fee – 10.07.2023
Admit Card download – 01 week before exam date (will not be sent by Post)
B.Ed Entrance Exam date – 23rd July 2023 (Notice)
Examination timing – 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
SDSUV B.Ed Result – 08th August 2023
Counselling date – 07th Oct to 21st Oct 2023
B.Sc B.Ed/ B.A B.Ed Four Years Integrated Course at Pestle Weed College of Information Technology Dehradun 2023-27:
Last date for submission of application form – 05th August 2023
Last date for payment of exam fee – 07th August 2023
Integrated B.Ed Entrance Exam date – 20th August 2023
Admit Card download – 01 week before exam date
Integrated BEd Result – 27th August 2023
For more information about Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University B.Ed Entrance Exam, you can download the notification (detailed Brochure/ Prospectus is now available) below. You can download your Admit Card through the direct link given below. Stay connected for the further latest updates about SDSUV B.Ed Entrance Result, Counselling etc.
SDSUV B.Ed Counselling notification has been released after result declaration and it will be conducted online from 07th October to 21st October 2023. You have to apply online for the SDSUV B.Ed Counselling. The fee for counselling will be Rs 700 for GEN/ EWS/ OBC candidates and Rs 400 for SC/ ST candidates.
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later for other latest updates related to SDSUV B.Ed Entrance Exam, Integrated Course, Admit Card, Result, Counselling etc.