Indian Air Force has set to conduct recruitment exams for the selection as an AgniveerVayu through All India Selection Test and Recruitment Rallies under Agnipath Scheme. The recruitment exam will be organized as per the Selection Test and Recruitment Rally programme scheduled by the Indian Air Force. Candidates preparing for AgniveerVayu Test may find here the new syllabus, exam pattern and model paper for English, Maths, Physics and RAGA (Reasoning & General Awareness). Check and download the latest IAF AgniveerVayu Syllabus and Exam Model Question Paper as provided by AgnipathVayu in pdf format.
AgniveerVayu Syllabus and Model Question Paper Pdf
As per the latest Agnipath Scheme, initially candidates will be enrolled as AgniveerVayu in the Indian Air Force for the service of 04 Years. Later on completion of 04 years of service, based on organisational requirements and policies, 25% AgniveerVayu will be enrolled in regular cadre of IAF as Airmen in technical and non-technical trades.
Group X: Technical Trades (Automobile Fitter, Electronics Fitter, Electrical Fitter, Mechanical System Fitter, Structure Fitter, Propulsion Fitter, Workshop Fitter/ Smith, Workshop Fitter/ Mechanical and Weapon Fitter) and Non-Technical Trade (Education Instructor).
Group Y: Non-Technical Trades (Adm Assistant, Accts Assistant, Medical Assistant, Logistics Assistant, Environmental Support Services Assistant/ ESSA, Ops Assistant, Meteorological Assistant, Ground Training Instructor, IAF Police, IAF Security and Musician) and Technical Trades (Auto Technician and Communication Technician).
You may read the other terms and conditions for AgniveerVayu on the page below.
IAF AgniveerVayu Examination Pattern
In the selection process of AgniveerVayu, the Online Test for Science Subjects, Other Than Science Subjects and for both Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects will be conducted in Phase-1 as per the exam pattern below:
Science Subjects – The objective type online test for Science Subjects will be of total 60 Minutes duration. The question paper will consist of total 70 Questions (01 mark each) based on English (20 Questions), Physics (25 Questions) and Mathematics (25 Questions) as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
Other Than Science Subjects (Non-Science) – The objective type online test for Other Than Science Subjects will be of total 45 Minutes duration. The question paper will consist of total 50 Questions (01 mark each) based on English (20 Questions) as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness or RAGA (30 Questions).
Science Subjects and Other Than Science Subjects – The objective type online test for Science Subjects and Other Than Science Subjects will be of total 85 Minutes duration. The question paper will consist of total 100 Questions (01 mark each) based on English (20 Questions), Physics (25 Questions) and Mathematics (25 Questions) as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness or RAGA (30 Questions).
Questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English subject. As marking pattern for online test, 01 mark will be awarded for every correct answer, 0 (zero) marks will be awarded for un-attempted question and 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking for each wrong answer marked by candidates.
For the AgniveerVayu application form, eligibility criteria, selection process (Phase-1, Phase-2 and Phase-3), physical, medical exam, required documents, notification etc, you may check the updated details on the page below.
AgniveerVayu Syllabus English, Maths, Physics and RAGA
Indian Air Force AgniveerVayu Syllabus for English, Maths, Physics and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA) as provided by AgnipathVayu is as follows:
Syllabus for English Subject (20 Questions)
Comprehension – A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension. The questions will be set:
1. To judge understanding of the passage.
2. To draw inference
3. To judge understanding of vocabulary
1. Subject: verb concord.
2. Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
3. Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses.
4. Transformation of sentences- Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree etc.
1. Formation of words: Nouns from verbs and Adjectives, Adjectives from nouns and verbs, Adverbs from adjectives etc.
3. The Preposition.
4. Nouns and Pronouns.
5. The Adjective.
6. The Adverb.
7. The Conjunction.
8. The Modals.
9. Clauses: Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative clauses.
1. Synonyms and Synonyms in context.
2. Antonyms and Antonyms in context.
3. One word substitution.
4. Spelling pitfalls.
5. Simple Idioms/phrases.
6. Words often confused/ Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence.
Narration (Direct and Indirect):
1. Commands and requests.
2. Statements (Various tenses).
3. Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc).
Voice (Active and Passive):
1. Changes required under each tense.
2. Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive.
(a) The Preposition.
(b) Modal auxiliaries.
Syllabus for Physics Subject (25 Questions)
1. Physical World and Measurement.
3. Laws of Motion.
4. Work, Energy and Power.
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
7. Properties of Bulk Matter.
9. Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
10. Oscillations and Waves.
12. Current Electricity.
13. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
14. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
15. Electro Magnetic Waves.
17. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
18. Atoms and Nuclei.
19. Electronic Devices.
Syllabus for Mathematics Subject (25 Questions)
1. Sets, Relations and functions.
2. Trigonometric Functions.
3. Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
4. Complex Number and Quadratic Equations.
5. Linear Inequalities.
6. Permutations and Combinations.
7. Binomial Theorem.
8. Sequences and Series.
9. Straight lines and family of lines.
10. Circles and family of circles.
11. Conic sections.
12. Three-dimensional Geometry.
13. Matrices and Determinants.
14. Limit and Continuity.
16. Applications of Derivatives.
17. Indefinite integrals.
18. Definite Integrals.
19. Applications of the Integrals.
20. Differential Equations.
21. Linear Programming.
Syllabus for RAGA or Reasoning and General Awareness (30 Questions)
Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal):
1. Numerical series.
2. Distance and Direction sense Test.
3. Mathematical Operations.
4. Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
5. Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
6. Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
7. Human relation.
8. Coding & Decoding.
9. Odd man out.
10. Mutual relation problems.
11. Tallest, youngest relations.
12. Dictionary woods.
14. Non-Verbal reasoning.
15. Number Coding.
16. Number Puzzle.
1. Ratio and Proportion.
3. LCM and HCF.
4. Profit and Loss.
5. Time, Distance and Speed.
7. Simplifications of Numbers.
9. Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
10. Surface Area and volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
12. Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
1. General Science.
4. Current Events.
6. Basic Computer Operations.
Download Syllabus and Model Question Paper
Download the latest Indian Air Force AgniveerVayu Model Question Papers and Exam Syllabus for English, Maths, Physics and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA) in pdf format directly through the links provided below. You may download the Science and Non-science subjects Syllabus and Model Paper or Question Paper or Sample Paper also by visiting the Indian Air Force official website agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
See also: Army Written Exam CEE Syllabus and Model Question Paper
English: Download Syllabus | Model Paper
Physics: Download Syllabus | Model Paper
Maths: Download Syllabus | Model Paper
RAGA: Download Syllabus | Model Paper
Search any information available on this site by the help of the search box above. You may visit later on this page for nore latest updates related to IAF AgniveerVayu Syllabus, AV Exam Pattern, Model Question Paper etc.